Vehicle Rollover Lawyers Orlando
Because of the complexities involved in rollover cases, it is important to deal with a personal injury attorney with particular expertise in this area. At Todd E. Copeland & Associates, our Orlando vehicle rollover accident lawyers have vast experience with these types of cases, and we fight hard to win you the compensation you deserve.
Car and truck accidents involving rollovers are some of the most deadly vehicle accidents on the road today, leading to more serious injuries and sky high medical bills. They commonly happen with SUVs and commercial trucks. There are two main types of rollover crashes:
- Tripped: Something in the road caused the car, truck or SUV to flip over.
- Non-Tripped: Roll over is entirely the result of driver negligence, usually because they were either taking too sharp a turn and/or driving at too high a speed, causing them to lose control of the vehicle.
Tripped rollovers are more common, and in these types of cases, multiple parties may be negligent. For example, if a commercial vehicle flips over and crashes into you, it may be the result of both driver negligence and unsafe debris left on the road by a construction company, resulting in claims being filed against each.
Essential Facts about Rollover Crashes
Here are some essential facts about accidents involving roll overs:
- In Florida and nationwide, roughly half of all auto accident-related fatalities are a result of rollovers.
- Passengers involved in a rollover crash are 36% more likely to be seriously injured than those that are involved in non-rollover accidents.
- SUV rollovers are often the result of having a higher center of gravity than other vehicles.
- Adding weight to an SUV can increase the chances of a rollover accident.
- Because the vehicle flips over, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries are far more common in rollover accidents.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a rollover accident, be sure you understand your legal rights before settling with the other party and/or their insurance company. At the law firm of Todd E. Copeland & Associates, we understand all the ins and outs of rollover cases, and we will explore all possible avenues of collection toward securing you the highest possible settlement.
Fighting for our clients throughout the state of Florida including the cities of Lady Lake, Winter Haven, Apopka, Clermont, Kissimmee, Tavares, Haines City, Leesburg, Eustis, St. Cloud, Lakeland and Sanford.
We offer FREE consultations by phone or in person, and we do not charge any fees unless we win you money. For further information or to schedule your complimentary consultation, contact our vehicle rollover accident attorneys in Orlando today at (407) 999-8995 or toll free at (888) 999-9149.